Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cured






Cured. That's me. I missed the smiling face, I missed the merry laughter. I used to miss my old self.


Thought the sun would never shine again, thought my breath would die away, thought my world would crumbled. I thought I would never find myself again.


Every single day, I asked myself. What happen to me? What happen to me? What had happened to me?


Why is that even surrounded by thousand shoes I feel panic? Why is that even surrounded by flocks of colourful dresses I feel lost? Why is that even painted with layers of make up I feel ugly? Why is that even I had so many wonderful friends I feel lonely?


Am I not going to be happy again?


Therapist. I've known one yet the feeling still remain the same. Lost, lonely, superfluous and wounded. Then she came along.


I used to sleep with tears in my face and let them dried when the sunlight came. But her voice, her empathy, her kindness slowly take them away.


Who would foresee a stranger who follows my daily crapness could be the one to help me through my time of turbulence. Yet she did.


I don't know how she does it but somehow everything turns ok. After few months, she made me enjoy our shopping spree together. She gave me the old feeling of delight ness on seeing rows of shops and shops and the sensation feeling of reaching for the coloured paper bags.


I am the same old me, now.


See the smiling face. It's genuine this time.


Thanks babe.
You know how much you helped me through.

No comments: