Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Weekendku

Friday







In conjunction [ye ke words ni?Tibai jela] with nicky's wedding, the sisters went out for karaoke-ing even ade sekor tu baru kuar hospital but she still went.To support kawan-kawan. Nearly performed a tiger show kejila kawan-kawan aku ni. Anyway, the bride to be went MIA. She fell asleep kat rumah.Ni komfem keji.


Saturday








Happy new Year. Celebrate new year with my all time fav drink, air suam..Bley macam tu? Anyway, had a blast. And yerp, that beautiful smell of that mesmerizing lilies still linger in my room. Hello, orang tu jangan senyum sorang-sorang k.Hohohoho.Ok, terlari topik. Nway, hope 2006 will bring a new beginning to a new life.


Sunday







Despite the rain we still have fun. I was soaking wet and my shoes were full of mud. Tapi tak mlayula kalau tak main lumpur. There were lots of people, crowded especially indonesian which treated the concert like some gigs[aduhla]. Since I am too short ikhwan had to dokong me.Hahaha.Thanks dude, you are the best.Nanti kita pergi berpoye-poye lagi k. And to Ariel,lho kiut banget!!

Monday


Yeay, girl kick ass. Poyo je lebih, main adela dalam 15 mins. Had fun with the sisters kicking balls. Can't play much satu sebab my head is like spinning and seken sebab aku malas. Baik aku duduk tepi and tangkap-tangkap gamba. Gaya itu penting.Haha.

So the conclusion is I had the best weekend for this few months. Yeay for that.

Ok dah, time to pura-pura bz.Tata.

Muah--->Dah lama tak bagi kan?

No comments: