Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mommy instinct




I missed my mum so much that I slept on her bed every night.


Yesterday she smsed me from Jakarta after 3 days not having any communications.


"How are you, are you ok? I sensed something is not right with you. Mak mimpi jumpa ustazah mak yang dah meninggal and she told me something about you. Something which is not good. Mimpi tu dah 2 malam berturut- turut. Pastu mak terbangun and terus semayang hajat. Anything bothering your mind, dear?"


I was at the office at that time and after reading her sms, I was in tears.


Oh, emak. How did you know?


"I'll be coming this weekend instead of staying a little longer. Wait for me on Sunday ok. Banyakkan zikir". That's how her other sms sounded like.


Had to excuse my self to go to the toilet after that second sms.


Inside that small cubicle my mind keep thinking. How did she managed to tell? I purposely try not to let her know coz I want her to enjoy her time with dad.


I guess that's what you call a mother instinct.


I missed you mom, a lot.

No comments: