Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tragedy

Oh yeah, it happened on that cold night. It was cold. No, freezing coz it was raining that time.Usually I will switch on my fan but that night I chose not to.


In the middle of the night my phone buzz, received an sms. Wanting to read it but I was too tired so I decided probably I could do that the first thing in the morning and continued on dozing. But..by that time it was getting hot and having a thick cloth as a blanket doesn't help.In the darkness I fumbled to reach for the table fan which is located not far from me. Yes, managed to switch it on..still that didn't satisfy me since it wasn't exactly facing my face. You see..I love the feeling when the wind blow straight to my face.Instead of waking up from bed, I tried to reposition the fan. Everything was fine until..


I heard a bang sound and it came out from my head. Bloody hell. Bapak sakit. Kipas tu jatuh atas kepala aku. Macamana boleh jatuh pon aku tataula k.It was a major pain plus the propeller was still spinning, luckily my hair wasn't that long. Painful, very but my laziness was the paramount of everything. I dunno what happened after that, it's either I fell asleep or I fainted.


The next morning everything was dandy until the time I tried to concentrate reading something on the pc screen. Everything seemed to be blurry and there was this throbbing sensation from my head to my neck. And I threw up few times in the toilet.


See a doctor he was worried despite my laughter on sharing the story. He send me to the hospital where I had to go to the ER room. Naik wheelchair ok, Aku siap berdoa janganla ada sape-sape kenal aku.Haha.


Had to go for CT scan. Abang penjaga CT scan tu agak hensem tapi dia minat manchaster so agak potonglah kan [no offense :P]. Dahla dia marah aku sebab kepala aku aku taleh duduk diam. I was like..camnela nak stay still, kepala aku sakit sangat k.


To cut the crap, the doctor informed me that nothing serious but I had some gegaran otak and need to be supervised. Nasibla gegaran otak k, kalau hilang akal..


Ok dah, I want to continue eating my nasik lemak. You bunnies have fun at work kay!

No comments: