Thursday, January 26, 2006

Shall be missed


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..My ex-colleagues. Even I hate that place but I love you guys from bit to pieces.


They are all chinese but I'm loving them. They even speak chinese but I'm still loving them.


Nicole used to sit besides me. We talked craps all the time.She would tilt her head from her cubicle and start giving me juicy juicy info which I likeeee. I love going lunch with her. Always have something interesting to talk and to bitch about. I told her about the news she was sad, she said "Nooooo sha, who am I going to talk crap with?". Me feel that too Nic. And I love her selection on shoes and bags.And love her manja-ness and humbleness.


Cheryl, ahh my ATL. Always there when I need someone to mengadu. I kuat mengadu k. But i think I gave her headache coz she had to handle someone rebellious like me. But yeah, she can take it, I guess. When I told her, she was nearly in tears. I was sad too k, Cher.Anyway Cher, good luck with sham, now you had to replace my place entertaining him and his story. No worryla, he's a cute and nice guy. Just play along k hun?


Anyway, I wish you guys good luck and yup perhaps we could hang up sometimes but no char siew pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: