Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Shite!

Today is a bad day for me.


I have pictures from nicky's wedding already but the thumbdrive is missing.Stress kay.Can't upload pics unless I bought a new thumbdrive.


My mom went to Jakarta last weekend and everything was out of control [at least I am :P].
I woke up late today as in 8.00 am.Hah menggelupur k bila tengok matahari dah naik.
Then the road was jammed and the fuel tank was empty.
Time consuming..Tsk..


Had to speed up till the extent I hadn't got my morning ciggie left alone breakfast.
I am starving kay. Thinking of that yummy american breakfast. I have to eat something during lunch, my energy was wasted dengan berlari-lari anak sebab tak nak lambat. Demm.


To make it more shitty, I left my cellphone on my bed.Nice eh?
The last thing I need is for my cellphone to be left.Huhu


Loads of workloads..


Ahhhh..


Can't wait for the clock to tick 6.30.
Will pig myself out at Seoul and will make sure I receive a biiiig hug.


Hmm..


Nway, don't let Wednesday ruin your moods kay bunnies?

No comments: