Friday, January 27, 2006

Entahla wey

Wong Ah Beng said I'm keji because I went out with a guy from friendster.I thought I am keji myself but hey where am I suppose to know guy when what I did every day was go to work in the morning and get back when it was already dark. Plus my ex-colleagues are all woman.So I saw friendster as one of the way for me to got to know people.


But I know someone who is much more keji-er than me. Yesterday we went out for a drink after sometimes not hanging out together since both of us were occupied with our work.


Inside the car he was telling me that few days ago someone called him asking him to join a gym. Now, he did think of joining a gym but not that keen to splurge some money every month on something that he know he won't be doing often. Initially he wanted to say no but he changed his mind after hearing how soothing the voice was from the other line. The next day he set an appointment with the consultant.


She appeared to be a pretty attractive girl. Cute and everything. Being a Casanova [haha, aku tau kau marah bila aku guna words ni :p] he started to play his role. Oh man, if you know him personally you would say he's one of the smooth guys with sugar coated tongue, plus he was granted with great looks.Nasib baik aku kenal kau dari skolah rendah tau. Anyway, the girl told him everything about the package and try to persuade him to join. Now..now..The truth is, he's not that keen but he still say yes..


"Ok, I join tapi u kenela kluar dinner dgn I"
Wah, mentang-menangla kau hensem..Sangatlah keji engkau ini.


I asked him whether did she went out with him, he said yes. And I asked him whether she's still single, he said..comfim!


No wonderlah engkau tersengih-sengih ok.Kalau tak muka kau same je toye mcm aku.Haha.


Demm.Tolonglah kau jangan ada awek cepat-cepat, sebab nanti takde sape nak melepak dengan aku dah sampai malam-malam buta and mendengar craps aku lagi.


Ok, macam lari dari topik. Anyway, my point is, if you have lots of resources, use it. It depends on how you handle things actually.


Kalau engkau dah sememangnya poyo, you go to VVIP clubs and try to woo chic you will still be labeled poyo. Tapi if you are born with talent [seperti kawan aku tadi] letakla dekat mamak pon, you surely can senang get a chica. It's all about the way you do it.


So ah beng, bila you nak klua dgn I?
Hihi.
.

Oh, one more thing, Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Happy holidays!

No comments: