Thursday, January 12, 2006

My best friends' wedding




All this while I always pray for her happiness. She deserves all the happiness in this world. For she is thoughtful, she is loving, she is gorgeous and she is a very good friend.








Yup, I've known her more than 10 years. She shared my laughter and my tears. My partner in crime.







Last week a lucky man had a greatest moment in his life by walking down the aisle with her. Such a great responsibility but when you find the one that you couldn't live without, what could you ask for more?






I am sad coz I know I will lose a shoulder to cry on but deep inside I'm really happy for her. Seeing her on her wedding day make my heart smile. Seeing her smiling of happiness made my heart leap.








To Nik and Duan, may both of you guys live happily ever after. Insyaallah.


More pictures of Nicky's wedding here.

No comments: