Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Treasured

I loveeee



Had dinner with my sisters, had a blast. To korang semua yang gigam [gila gambar], thank you so much. Saaayang korang sangat..sangat..sangat. And I was surprised with a bouquet of flowers. To that person, thanks, it was really sweet of you. On top of everything, someone I adore wished me happy birthday three times on different hour which keep me smiling the whole day. I likeeeeee!


Now, I was in the office yesterday when my phone buzzed displaying only the word "call" without any number. Meaning, call from oversea. There are two particular persons in mind, Fahimi or Aimee. But to my surprise, it wasn't one of them instead it was my dad. This was so extraordinary. Over the moon!


He said he suddenly think of me and decided to hear my voice. We talked for 15 minutes and he asked how are things on my side. He asked me whether I'm doing ok, whether I skipped meals or not and so on. Actually I was expecting the phrase "Happy birthday, Nina" but being Mr. Ros Kamal , it is his nature to forget every crucial details of the family. Last year he didn't wish at all and last two years he wished me a week later and was surprised that I had already turned 23.But yeah, his call really made me smiling the whole day. Later that night, on my way to meet the teteks my dad called again, this time he said


"Selamat harijadi yang ke 21!"

21? Wahh! I told him it's 26 and he just made an unbelievable sound and laughed.


Aww, I miss you too ayah! *hugs*


When I reached home, my mum went out for some appointments. On my bed there was a card and nicely wrapped box. Hehe, actually this was something predictable, my mom's custom since we were toddlers.


Your birthday tells a story
About a daughter
Too special for words,
About hope realized,
memories to keep, and dreams
waiting to come true.


Your birthday tells a story
About how beautiful
A life can be
When it holds
As much warmth,
And friendship,
And love,
And yours does..


That's why
Today is so important
To everyone
Who knows you
And loves
The wonder person
You are.



Sweet indeed but what really touched my heart was what she wrote after that.


She wrote..
I would be very happy if:-
1. U continue praying
2. U stop smoking
3. U smile more and be cheerful
4. N last of all U refresh your lost love with......


My eyes were watery when I reached number 3. Smile more and be cheerful. She must be so devastated seeing me in my misery and swollen eyes.


My tears become heavier when I unwrapped the gift. It was a beautiful pair of diamond earrings wrapped in a blue velvet case that came along with a blue box.






Emak, you are trillion times wonderful and valued compared to those tiffany & co earrings you bought me.


I really love you. So much.

No comments: