Monday, February 27, 2006

Srikandi!




Srikandi of 937, my lovely sisters.



Hello bunnies,
How was your weekend? One activity of last weekend was playing futsal. Actually it was more towards practicing for the STF 50 year's anniversary futsal tournament. Oh, maka disini saya mengambil kesempatan nak marah sape-sape yang tak datang hari tu sebab bapak letihhh ok main futsal 8 orang. Nak terkeluar jantung aku, tak bunny lansung dah tau. Ok back to formal mode.


Alma mater was one of the places full of memories, especially if you were sounded day and night with wonderful people for 5 years. I hate schooling and authorities but I would have to say that I if was not one of srikandi, I won't be the person who I am today [haha]. Seriously.


I was not what you called an active student at school, I was only active at night doing some other activities which was not listed in our school curriculum. I thought, why should I? But after I went out and encountering the real world, how I wish I could go back and make few contributions.


I wanted to write lots of things actually, but somehow I just can't inscribe it. What I can say is I miss my old days there and I am proud to be one of srikandi. One of hundred things I like about being in that place was, we were treated equally despite coming from various backgrounds. STF never discriminate its fellow students based on wealth, looks or states you came from. But if you are a nerd, don't come and talk to me or you have to bear the stares. Kidding.


It doesn't matter if your parents own billions in the Swiss bank or not, it doesn't matter if you talked craps all the time, it doesn't matter if you failed your Chemistry constantly, you will still stand like the rest, wearing a pair of keji black heels with socks to school while running around the tennis court 10 times for not being punctual to the senaman pagi, yet still be loved by everyone. Where else can you grope boobs and asses without being given slaps? Even when I screwed up couple of times, I know that my sisters would never discriminate me and the same stories go for them. Called me poyo, I dun give a fuck.


I even told nicky that if she was born a guy instead of a girl, I would definitely marry her. But that's not my point.




It's our golden jubilee this year. In conjunction of celebrating 50 years anniversary of Sekolah Tun Fatimah, our batch 937 will be holding a futsal match open to all SBP. This is one of the activities which have been planned. Perhaps some of you already heard it but perhaps some don't. If you are a girl and you came from SBP environment, you are welcome to join the tournament since there are still rooms for few alumni. Come and join the fun, bring back those PPM memories. For guys, I think we have already met the quota. To get more info, kindly click here.


The 937 batch itself send a team to present our alumni. Hah, not that I'm not excited about the tournament, but I am more excited thinking about our outfit. Aku nak jahit sequin butterfly dekat baju tu boleh tak, bena? Gaya itu penting, at least kalau tak menang, kalah bergaya. Haha [touch wood]


Sponsors are mostly welcome. Come on, take a look at the picture and see all that dazzling smiles, we can smile better with your contributions. What is money compare to good deeds that you give to us and you would never know what other opportunities might arise. Email me for any sponsorship offerings. I promise I will be nice. Extra nice in fact.


Last but not least


Happy 50th Anniversary STF.


You shall be treasured.

No comments: