Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wahhhhh!

Am working on contract basis for few months while waiting for whatever it is. For the reason that I am a maybank account holder, I had to open another account from other bank that my company liaised with. So, yesterday I went to the nearest branch, the DRB Hicom. After filling up some shitty forms the lady told me that I had to go to the MRCB branch instead. No biggie I thought, I could pick up that baskin robin's ice cream on the way there. Drool.


Went to the usual spot where I used to overlook the robin's kiosk only to found out that they had shifted. Hah! As a replacement I bought my orgasmic drink, the ice blended choc and straight away went to MRCB.


I parked the car at the place where my mum used to park the car despite the 'zon tunda' sign. Whatla to worrykan, mak aku selambe je park situ plus banyak je kereta park situ. Went inside the bank and get things done. Around 3.50 pm I pushed the door and walked towards my car. For far I could see the spot was clear. Not even a single car padahal tadi banyak gile kereta ok. Fuck. Janganlah cakap kereta aku kene tow. Praying hard I walked further only to find that my car was not there. Vanished. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Adakah kereta aku sudah kene tow? Aku juga rasa begitu.


Demmit!
Walau segala carutan yang ada dalam dunia ini sekalipun tidak akan dapat merobahhh keadaan.


I walked while thinking hard. Then I saw an abang in a blue uniform with MBSA logo on his shirt. First thing that came across my mind was..the usual thing. Put my act together and ehe..pujuk that abang. Lucky me I was wearing a buttoned cardigan[haha]. Itula Nikkit, korang suka sangat suruh aku berkeji dengan pihak berkuasa bila kene tahan, kan dah menjadi suatu habit sekarang. Sheesh. But apalah guna mengorat abang itu bila keretaku sudah hilang dari pandangan? Tiada gunanyaaaaaaaaaaa. Sia-sia sahaja pembelajaranku selama inih!


Despite being in the menggelupur state, my mind was still working. I had to go back to the office coz I had something to deliver and had something to discuss with my subordinates. Had two options; one to call my boss and tell her that I won't be coming back to the office today second, take a cab to the office. But then I thought of something, I should take the other car instead, despite aku memang fail bawak kete auto. Ah!Belasah ajelah.


Finally I took a cab home and found myself driving that auto car. Nasibla rumah aku dekat, cubala kalau rumah aku dekat parit buntar komfem kejung k.


Yesterday must be totally a shitty day coz instead of driving straight to the office, I found myself driving to auto bavaria , the place where my brother works.


Apalah kenenye aku ini?


When I reached office, the peramah abang guard shot the breeze
"Eh, kenapa kereta sudah lain. Ni awak ni macam tak reti je bawak kete auto?". I responded by giving him a smile walaupun dalam hati aku rasa nak langgar je dia itu. Jangalah kamu sekelian menyimbah minyak kepada api yang sedang marak menyala okaysss.


Later that night, I told my mum about the news on the phone since she was out of Klang Valley. Her reaction? She went ballistic. Am so gonna get fried.


Today am going to call that keji MBSA and ask them how to get my car back. For sure it will cost me my shoes allocation for next month. Which is sooooooooooo tak boleh aku terima.


Pray for me okay bunnies?

No comments: