Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Go Shawty!

Hah. Am so happy today. Tonight me and the teteks are having dinner at midvelli and it's been a while since I saw nicky. I miss her so much and her yummy err..nevermind, aku terlupa dia dah kawen.Hehe.


Earlier yesterday I was feeling gloomy coz I thought I don't have a reason to be happy for this year's birthday but I was wrong. I have lots of wonderful people around me, be it teteks or not. Thank you for every single call and every single sms. They really make my day!


Kite tak larat ok.


Anyway, another birthday meaning another wish [no, please don't remind me of the-another-year-older-part, thank you]. For this year, I wish for.. I just wish to be happy.



A year older, a year wiser.Who am I kidding?Haha



Actually I wanted to wish for Cape town, Bengal tiger or Manolos but they are quite complicated and adalah agak mustahil so I wish for the simplest thing ajelah.


Ok. Time to blow the candle, sunshine.


So bunnies, where is my albino phytonlaaa?

No comments: