Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wheezer

The raining season and baskin doesn't fit at all. The coldness brought by the rain had welcome my ritual athsma attack. The ritual lungs exploding feeling.


Plus, construction going on inside the house make things worst. The dust nearly choke me to death.


I hate it when I'm sick coz I will get cranky, especially if i'm on ventolin, memang semua orang nak kene marah.


So I was thinking, this might be the time I could see my favourite dr, dr iskandar but to my dissapointment he was not in the clinic. Neither did his wife [yang muka agak expresionless itu]. So I went to klinik anggerik but the dr was also not there.


Apa ni? Semua dr shah alam pegi konvensyen ke apa?


Eventhough I was a bit mad but deeply I was also grateful sebab tak payah makan ubat yang rasa macam setan itu.


Bloody chest, can't you just stop wheezing for a while?


Sheesh. I need to go, inhaler is calling.

No comments: