Friday, November 03, 2006

Chun!




Look what I found during raya? Theme song for maero attack and all this while my brother who was the one who had it. It just that I didn't know.

So I was trasferring the song from his cellphone when elle, my cousin asked me what song is that and I told her it's maero attack. Elle is 22 years old btw. And she said "Maero what?"


What did she mean by maero what? It's maero attackkkk.


You know..Chun, yojia and sammersault berpusing. It's like superb okes. I even quit my sekolah agama just to watch this series. Now before you critisize, I got A1 in SPM for my agama,tq. [defensive gile. Haha]


Oh My, you should see the hype. Dengan tiba-tibalah semuanya nak main bola tampar dengan aku aku sekali padahal tak sedar diri nak angkat diri pon tak larat. I mean,hell the ball was keras kkk and the moment it hit my hand I felt like crying. Bapak saket.


But before that, Chiaki. A tale of a girl who wanted to be a stewardess so bad and finally fall for her trainer. Gilalah chiakiiii, nak sangat aku jadi stewardess masa tu padahal dah tau diri akan menjadi pendek. Jangan main-main, adik aku pon suke tengok ok. Maid aku masa tu pon suke tengok.


I still love those 2 shows and I really really wish to watch it again although it may not be as interesting as before. Tried to look for it in torrent but takde and even the pictures of those movies pon takde. Haih. Ini sungguh mengecewakan.


I guess back then we don't have much channel like we have today which menyebabkab aku tengok crite-crite macam tu but hell. I am proud of it, at least there is something to remember. something simple yet mean so much compared to PS2.


Don't get me wrong. I love PS2 too.




No comments: