Thursday, November 02, 2006

Flirty at ten thirty

Few weeks ago he stopped by at my house as usual, to chill together but I got company at my house that night so we just lepaking in front of my house and talk. About work, about my class and finally about the girl that he had a crush into. Aku ni ha dah berbuih mulut aku bagi cadangan sampai otak aku dah beku macamana caranya supaya dia dapat mengorat awek tu. Tapi tahapnya masih suam-suam kuku. That night he told me his idea and he need to do it fast since she's resigning and I said why not.

I didn't expect him to really go for it tapi dude aku ni pasal pompaun dia memang romeo. He would no anything for girls that he like but listen up, he doesn't waste them well..at least not his attentionlah kan.

So he called me around maghrib yesterday

He: Chics, aku dah buat dah mende tu?

Me: Buat apa diela?

He: Ajak Kat kluar tru fly.fm

Me: Wah, serious?

He: Yela, malam ni kau dengarlaa.

So I waited for that slot last night. Oh my God, I know you are pretty lame but I didn't know you were that lame. I mean "She's smart and pretty. And I am totally opposite herself". Totally opposite herself? Dude, sejak bila kau tak mengaku kau hemsemm neh?Dan mengapa kau harus bersuara sengal di radio? Di manakah mr cool yang ku kenali?

Anyway, I do think it was cool, that you finally asked her out and she said yes. And the bonus is, she sounded enthusiastic.

All those brainstorming on how to ask her out finally fruitful. I bet you are smiling like a sick puppy right now.

Kawan aku..kawan akuu..

Tapi, cayalah dude. Atleast you will woke up with a smile tomorrow and working still smiling even though she's no more there.

Sweet.

No comments: