Monday, November 13, 2006

Cuti Cuti Kuching





I had a great trip although I hate long journey [2 jam tu long ok]. But it was goodlah. What was good? The shopping was good. Ok. Don't let me bore you with long essay, I'll make it in point form.



3 things that I forgot to bring although I thought my bag was full

1. My sunglass. Gila menyampah
2. Shoes [I mean more]
3. More underwear


3 things that I missed when I reached there

1. MJ.
2. Lauk yang emak masak[ aku tatau apsal aku suka jugak nak makan masak lemak walaupon ade mee kolok and segala mak nenek mee]
3. Mestila nak manja dengan emak :P


5 things that are cool about Kuching

1. Gilalah beg mengkuang dia 3 for 15 inggit okes!
2. Gelang beads 6 for 10 inggit. Gila rambang mata.
3. They have weird looking houses and they are actual people live there
4. The family I stay with is cool.
5. They have a gunung that look like a sleeping princess . The princess squeezed her breast to feed locals and squeezed until her breast bleed coz it was not enough. How cool is that. Me myself tried to make chocolate shake from my ermm breast tetapi sampai hari ini tidak menjadi. So not cool.


5 things not cool about Kuching

1. Lauk tak pedas. Manes ade
2. Penjual barang adalah garang garang belaka.
3. Pukul 6 petang dah gelap, by 9, it's dead.
4. No baskin!! I seriously think they put some kind of drugla. hidup tak keruan ok.
5. The traffic light adalah sangat lama. Kalau aku sakit perut komfem jangan lupa pakai pempesss tauu.


I so missed my mum's cooking that just the moment I reached home, straight away belasah nasik 2 pinggan . Plus cium MJ + makan baskin.



As the result, I'm demam now.



As usual, pictures are here.




Tq and have a nice monday.

No comments: