Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Francesca Peter & Dry Ice


Smile sunshine for it's baskin day



Diet issues: low fat rapberry swirl and not-so-low-fat almond pistachio



Haha. This is an evil laugh after succeeding in buying my baskin yesterday.
Since I'm on diet, I bought low fat rapsberry swirl to go with pistachio almond instead of my usual butter pecan.Although the colour combination is like ermm..deeparaya but hey the taste is superb.


So anyway, I think baskin recruited some new workers coz I never see some of them before which explain why one of them put some dry ice in my paper bag.It's usual to do that but not for me la coz I leave like 5 minutes away.


Usually I like to throw ice into the sink coz it will melt away.So I threw the dry ice into the sink where the was a puddle of water inside and ohh..


Tiba-tiba kluar bunyik bluk..bluk dan berasap-rasap.


And the image of francesca peter [macamana nak ejela?] came to my mind, in her baju kurung singing for muzik-muzik with this kind of asap as her prop. Or maybe some rock kapak group singing in the dark with the asap asap on the back ground, so brutal looking but actually menyanyi lagu mendayu-dayu. Brilliant. I felt so old school as I watched the smoke began to invade the whole kitchen.


Yeah and then I thought of my mum. Mungkin dia akan berasa panik sekiranya dia terturun ke bawah dan ye, seharusnya dia akan.. menaga. Thinking that I am trying to burn her kitchen because I'm too lazy to return all the raya pinggan mangkuk to the cabinet [but I was lazy anway :P]


In a rush I scooped the dry ice using my hands since the kitchen was so foggy and..celake bapak saket okes. Habis tangan aku kene gigit dengan ice tu.


Damn, how could I forgot pengajaran cikgu mat taib in form 2 that we cannot have direct contact with dry ice.


Eventually, I use the pan inside the sink to scoop them and err..I throw them into the dustbin and I never want to know what will happen. I guess t was ok since my mum was laughing instead of..erm..you know.


Tiba-tiba baru tersedar, I was supposed to talk about my baskin. Not about my awestruck towards ice kering.


Nevermind.Happy Tuesday bunnies!

No comments: