Friday, April 30, 2004

Tum tum tum tuuumm....

Teq's wedding reception is tomorrow. Tini's is on the 3rd,Elly's is on the 5th . Hmm..Suddenly everybody around me is getting hitch. No Harris, I'm not thinking to do the same, thank you.

I used to think that I want to marry but I guess my perception now has malformed. It's so wonderful to be in love but at the same time, painful especially when ur partner can't seem to read your mind, and that drive u mad all the time. Will the wonderful feeling last when u get married? I mean for the first year, there answer might be yes but what about when u don't look that chic anymore and your boobs started to sag...(Please don't)..How can someone with a free spirit get attach to someone who prefer their partner to obey every rules he has for her. Wouldn't be chaos if they get marry to one another? And what if u tie the knot and feel suffocate after that as if u are being tie around your neck?

I love him a lot but I don't think I can wed him..or any guy..I am very happy with my life now..I have a family who loves me, cats who adore me, a job, my friends and of course..him..And he on the other hand get profits too..He can still have someone who he can call girlfriend who will always care for him..and at the same time, he can has fun with other girl as long as she's not his $%^$&$ ex. It's what I call symbiosis.




I know I'm getting more neurotic everyday. You don't have to tell me..

I will be having eerie feeling by the time teq walks on the red carpet..bahh





+call me crazy..call me blind+

No comments: