Saturday, April 10, 2004

Macho gurl and Soft guy

Att:Might contain some absurd element for the writer is now on drug

I dunno about the rest of you but I have no issue against macho girl and soft guy. Some of us might throw some looks at these categories of people and I just can't presume why.

I do have macho girl as friends and yes, some of them are pengkid. Not that I support their way of life but maybe I just dun care about their private life. All I want to know is whether they will be a good friend to me or not. Some of them even go after me at the first place but after clearing things out, they understood. Actually they are nice people perhaps with some 'weird' preference of sex. But not all of them are peng, some of them are straight. Unfortunately, just because the look quite tough to be girls, some guys seemed to make them as joke of the day. Well, not all girls are born pretty and gentle but that doesn't mean that they deserve to be treated that way. I witnessed few of unpleasant incidents where this type of girl fell for guys (which were my friends) and what did they get? Mocking and teases ..ah..so not fair..

And soft guys are..very good as a shopping partner. They are just superb in consult you in what to wear and what to buy. And also a good companion when u get wasted on clubbing nights. If u went for clubbing and designated a normal guy as your saviour during the la-la land period..ehe..don't be surprise if u ended waking up at some else bed. Plus, they are such a good dancing partner who just don't go groping u here and there or having some sneak peep trough your cute top.

I'm not saying that I dun need any straight friend I do, but I'm open to any kind of people. Ehe..if u think I'm lacking of what u call 'pegangan agama'.. oh well..so what..sue me..coz I just don't care..atleast I tried to treat people equally..

Suddenly i miss my partying days..Humm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Anobody interested to work as

*Customer Service Rept cum Helpdesk
*Location:TTDI
*Salary:up to 1500

or

*Adopting kitten
*chomel2 belake

contact me kay


No comments: