Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Older but sweet

I'm stressed. I'm supposed to locate candidates for my clients but the stupid system just love to fail me. I tried to access the system for like..10 times and it just won't find any match for me. Arghhhhh..

I always question what does it mean by "Older guy is more sensitive and loving than the younger one" and my job make me realised that statement is so true.

On meeting younger guy which are about 5 person per day, I found that they are either quite arrogant or lack of confidence. And they successfully showed their lacking of sensitivity towards women .U might say that I'm too quick to judge..but,hey that's my job..I have to judge people. And yes, lots of young man are impatient. They expected me to attend to them immediately even they could see that I'm occupied with other person. And they way their answer questions..sometimes they seemed like they don't care to make any impression.

Older guy in other hand are sweet. Even when my blood was boiling coz there were too many candidates and not much consultant, they manage to make me smile and some did make me laugh. They are more patient and confident on answering questions, not forgetting to leave some witty remarks.

And now I understand why young girl keep falling for older guy..but,not in my case..i still prefer younger man coz..i dunno..i just don't have any feeling for old guy...I still prefer juicy fresh meat..haha

No comments: