Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The English Roses



I went to Ikano Power centre last weekend since I really longed for the taste of the mouth-watering gelato Lecka-Lecka..Yum..Hazelnut flavour please..

Since we were there, we thought we might as well go jalan-jalan around that place. So we went to Ikea and talked about the things that we should be buying and also to Aussino,which I like so much..Ah..i'm eyeing for that night gown..

Finally we went to Popular since yamyam want to look at this Al-Hikmah (is that the name..can't recall)..Since I have no interest with his interest that moment, so I just linger around that place until I found a book titled 'The English Roses'. Actually it was meant for kids, but the book is so attractive so I decide to read It. It was kind of chic for a kids and witty too.I sort of fall in love with the book . It's not the 'nerd' kind of book for broods but if I am a small girl, I would wish for that book and if I happen to have a small sister I would definitely bought that book for her but ehe..i don't have anymore sibling except my bro, Aie who probably mock me if I bought him that book. When I turned to the last page to read the description of the author, I came across a familiar name. Madonna Ritchie. As in..American Life? You must be kidding me..

I know that Madonna can read and write but the I didn't expect she could be that sweet. I imagined the author of the book should be a sweet and caring mum coz that's what the book portrayed. That person probably read for her children before tucking them to bed at night and give them goodnight kisses. I imagined someone with a velvety voice..and that someone turned to be..Madonna..The person who love to flash everything..hehe

I like Madonna,I think she is great and now I even like her more..

No comments: