Friday, April 16, 2004

Bad Day Ahead

Have u ever wake up and everything seemed so wrong? It ensued to me today. I couldn't locate my black slacks and I really need it coz I'm feeling pink today..I need that slacks to wear it with my pink shirt. I could wear it with brown slack instead but that's not the look that I want. Had no choice..put on my white shirt only to realize that it's not that white anymore..arghhh..Then..My hair seemed to have majo 'cow lick' effect which I really hate. And.. I was late again..

Today, I also will not be seeing yamyam coz he got some important dinner to attend..so I'll be with my girlfriends..Only mom got the chance to see him today since she went to Putrajaya to settle her insurance thingy and they had breakfast together without me :(..How sad is that??

The only best thing that happen this morning was..the onion chicken bun which was delicious..Hope other cheery things will come up coz I really have no mood to work today.

People..cheer me up..i mean it..

p.s:found this on sleeksexycat's website.quite interesting..

37.5 %

My weblog owns 37.5 % of me.
Does your weblog own you?

No comments: