Thursday, May 06, 2004

ayam masak merah and wedding

Went to weddings during the weekend. The most thing I love about wedding is ayam masak merah and the sirap. For some unexplainable reason, ayam masak merah and sirap at the kenduri kahwin are so delicious that make me crave for more. Unfortunately there's no ayam masak merah at tek's place but I simply love the dancing and the ceremony..luckily the next day I had the chance to eat ayam masak merah..

Had the chance to met bobby and laydiefa who is a lovely lady that my bf can't seemed to stop talking with her..hehe..sorry bout that laydiefa..haven't got the chance to speak much to both laydiefa and bobby coz was so happy to see abok and anna..and juju..why aa u dowan to sit with us..malu kunun..hehe

And on Monday went to Pd..best mandi laut..and toay back to work..sob..sob..

No comments: