Friday, May 28, 2004

Saikoooooo

Letih nak mati..tade mood nak keje..feel like balik rumah and sleep..
Uh..I have no life..SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEE...

Talked to Nik..I asked her why is that i always shun all guys that i had a relationship with even though people keep telling me that they are treating me nice?And she said..I'm needy.Am i?Do u think i am needy?

Well,i want to see mf bf everyday, if he can't make it..fine with me but i'll go out with my friends(including guys) instead since i have to fill up my day..or if he can't go shopping with me..i can go alone..urm..is anything wrong with that?

Or maybe i just love my self too much that's y la aku needy kot..humm..okla...kalau mcm tu tanak jadi needy dah..kau nak dtg..dtg..tanak..sudahhhhhh..sukatila nak buat apa..asalkan bahagiaaa

uh..saiko,sialll

No comments: