Thursday, May 13, 2004

Waaaa

I like men but only the young one and i don't think older man fancy me coz i'm too childish to be the adore my matured men.

But..Few weeks ago an old man on a bike smile and stare at me and said "Nak try tak?".Oh yeah u should see the look on his face. I was not wearing anything revealing or anything tight at that time. I was wearing a shirt and pants. Come to think of it.Try what??

Last saturday while i was walking to the car, an old man whistled at me..I was like speechless and when i ignored him he start to walk towards me..Waaaa..

You might be saying what's the problem..Well, actually these guys are as the same as my late grandpa...very the tua u see..

But the worst pick up line i got from a matured man was "r u sheila majid's cousin coz u look like one?" I wanted to say something but ehe..since he's buying me a drink..what the heck..

My question is..Do i look like someone who can be fancied by 'grandpa' type?Buruk sgt ke aku huuu?

No comments: