Sunday, June 01, 2003

today i just laze around and enjoy the daylight of 31st may,it's kinda bored i guessed.But in the evening a friend of mine came and we dressed her up for some dinner that she was supposed to attend.I just love dressing up!(although she's the only one doing it.)It bring me pleasure seeing beautiful people became more beautiful which make me think i'm an idiot coz choosing the wrong course in uni.*sigh*

then around 8.45 my bf came and fetched me..15 minutes late..oh well..i'm used to his unpunctuality so whatever..i'm hungry so just get in the car and move on.

we did have a marvellous dinner.i ordered fettucini chef and he ordered sphagetti marinara and we talked and talked untill we reached the $$ topic.For some reasons that i still failed to figure out,this topic always make things turn up side down..Suddenly i find myself turning into a lobster ready to snipe him here and there.snipe!snipe!

if i wanted to be selfish i rather find someone else that can shower me with diamond and pearls rather than shower me with his love..hehehe.. but what the hell..finding and starting a new relationship are not that easy these days..besides i think the spark between us are still days except maybe on some of my-pms-day..

tomorrow he'll be gone..again..and i'll missed him again..and maybe i'll go out with some cute guys again..when i missed him...again..

No comments: