Sunday, June 29, 2003

somehow i can't seemed to forget few words that was uttered by a friend of mine..i try to perish them but they just wont go away.maybe the guilt ate me

friend:bebudak perempuan ni memang,kalau bf ade lupa dekat kawan,bile bf takde barula terhegeh-hegeh
carik kawan

me:opps..kau cakap pasal aku ke?

i have to admit it it's true but i have corrections to make..not only 'budak perempuan'(girls) but guys also seemed to get this syndrome.

it's true that during first two years i get attached with azam,i seemed to push my friends away..and from my observation i'm not the only one so blame it on circumtances.and after sometime when we settled down a bit..when the shing-shing is not that flaming hot i began to get bored and angry and start saying

"i want my life back!"

before my brain starts to work correctly i guess i was under some kind of spell..love potion no.9 maybe?i can't seem to think about something else but only him.my friends must be smirking their face at my bad attitude...i don't call them..i don't go out with them..i just..azam..duhhhhhhhhhh...thank god i'm now living a normal life again..my friends start calling me and we starts to chill out..the sisterhood is rebonding!!

the moral value:guys come and go but friends last forever!!

anyway..by writing this it doesn't mean that it's over between me and azam..no he's still my sweetie but somehow i feel relieve.maybe the spell is broken..may i have a peaceful night tonite..

No comments: