Saturday, June 07, 2003

phew..finally i manage to spent my time to write.it has been a busy week for me..I just came back from PHP after installing all the lights for that place ad then me,azam and my parents went somewhere to get lunch..

last night an old freind call.I knew him since we are in primary.When he mentioned his name, for all sudden i remember her sly smile..hehehe..we had some conversation and about 12 midnight he fetched me to have some hot choclate..we talked and talked..i must say..i kinda have a good time and it amazed me that people still remember me even i kinda treat people badly.Before sending me home he asked me wheter to hang out at his house coz his family is not there..going for some vacation.But i have other things to do so..i tell him to drive me home.if my bf found out..i'll be dead..

No comments: