Monday, June 02, 2003

i was ordered to cooked again today..instead of 1 dish i had to prepare 3 dishes..hehehe..so being a bad daughter as i am i did it but i can feel fire and all sorts of bombs explode in my head..I guess my mum found out i'm not happy about it..instead of making me feel better she gave me 'the silent treatment'..life is great ain't it??

i think fluffy and brownie are missing their master coz they kept whining(it's meowing actually)so i have to sooth them by hugging them and whispering sweets words..and they purrred..purrrr..purrr..actually they are not alone..i'm also missed their master ;)

eventually i called tini and forget all about the bad things she said about me once..oh well..just bury the hacthed..let by gone be bygone..This make me nearly finish my 'contact person for reunion' list ..except i couldn't find any contact no for Mis..Mis..if u are reading this..email me!!

tomorrow will be a busy day...i can't wait!

p/s:last nite i dream about a very cute guy..err..that's not the point..the point is i can't think of any reasons why i should not flirt

No comments: