Sunday, June 15, 2003

dark night...silent night..evil night.this time everyday i will feel ruin.. i feel empty..and i know the reason.when u get so close to someone..real close..and that person is gone ..it's kinda kill u inside..deeply cut ur heart..on lonely night like this u will feel lost and angry knowing that the person is not there beside u,to sooth u,to hug u when u need him the most.i miss azam tonight..i really miss him that i cried my heart out.

a friend ask me a question today

friend:why are yu like so fond, going out with other guys?

my answer would be..coz i can't bear to be alone coz my mind will keep recapturing bout those ol'days and if i hang out with my girlfrens all they talk are sweet sweet things they did with their boyfriend last night or yesterday..to make my self happy..or pretend to be happy..i went out with other guys..call me a bitch or whatever u want but that's the way i deal to keep smiling.anyway can anybody accept that girls and guys can be just friends even though they hang out together or chill out together or whatever together?

no matter how many cute or uncute guys i went out with i have already gave my heart to someone..i will only give it to someone else if he gave my heart back to me..but that's not gonna happen..

No comments: