Saturday, June 28, 2003

i'm supposed to attend a meeting for reunion today but my athma and some fever put me on hold.I hate it when i'm sick..i shouldn't miss all the fun.but that's a lesson for a naughty girl!!

on wednesday i went to planet to chill out though i knew that i somekinda make a pact to exchange my clubbing life with sport but.hey it's ladies night and all my housemate were going!!i dun want to be left alone..as a result for inhaling too much hazardous smoke and singing all my lungs out not to mention all the sweat wasted for getting wasted on the dance floor..the next day i had a severe sore throat and then led me to today circumtances...tsk..tsk..also i missed pool session with my friends last night..:(

it's dull to feel somekinda strange taste in your mouth and not going for some 'action' when u need one..hum..i guess that's the price i gotto pay..

No comments: