Sunday, June 01, 2003

i had a bad start for a lovely sunday.When i woke up, my mum is babbling at me about...err..i can't seemed to remember and the she ordered me to cook.It's not like i hate cooking..I love to cook.But i hate it when people tell me what to do!Like yesterday when me and my bf heading back to my place..

azam:nanti kalau tinggal umah baru jangan selalu pegi clubbing..
me:skjdnsdvbs (yelling)

hey..It's my life..it's not like i can't listen to anybody but the more u try to shape my life the more i will rebel.I just can't tolerate orders or rules..i dunno why.

cooking with anger make me decide to stay with my friends next year or next next year..not to stay here..no way.I'll try to figure out how to tell my parents later.

my bf came and i helped him to finish his report and we went for an evening walk(isn't that sweet;)).Around 7.30 we went to see my new house for this becoming 5 months.I really like the house and the owner is so damn nice..

around 9.30 my bf went back to perak..huh..and now im still searching for the missing external floppy disk cord..Where the hell is that thing?I guess i have to search this whole house..or..maybe i can do it later.

No comments: