Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Banyak lemak

I went to the clinic today for the routine jab but instead of the normal doctor, a new face greeted me. Oh well, it should not be much different.


The last time I got a jab it kind of hurt a bit and I can't sit and sleep properly for weeks. So today I was kind of surprise when the jab did not hurt. At all. Although aku dah macam tutup-tutup mata ala scary, imagining how it would feel when the needle pierce my skin.


me: Eh, kenapa tak sakit pulak? Hari tu sakit.
doctor: Oh, mungkin benyak lemak bertambah. Makin banyak lemak, makin tak sakitlah!


Hah?Apa?


Adakah dia ingin memberitahu secara rahsia bahawa bontot aku adalah besar dan banyak lemak disini?


Sungguh aku ingin berkata-kata tetapi hanya terdiam seribu bahasa.


Insaf dan tertunduk malu sahaja

No comments: