Sunday, December 30, 2007

Monday tag

Emak smsed me telling that MJ is sleeping on her bantal. She also told me how lost MJ was, keep walking to my room but to find no one. She looked sad so my mum had to pujuk her.

I almost cry when I read that sms. She is not he only one who is feeling rindu. Everytime I saw a cat I surely will think of her and yearn for her perut lemak. And I missed emak too :(.

Anyway, I was tagged by eleen.


-must reveal the things inside your handbag, as precisely as possible.. and tag 5 others..


baiklah!


Ini tak ada dalam arahan.Tapi aku saja nak tambah. Hehe.Memperkenalkan tuan punya beg.




Jom jalan-jalan![aku seres benci tagline ni]


On the way to the beach. Went there during the weekend. More pictures here.


This is one of my favourite bag. I love this bag because its capability to hold lots of things tanpa nampak keji. Beg yang besar adalah sangat penting untuk membawa burger, onion ring dan kettles [ini bukan cerek ok] ke dalam wayang.




Beg cap anjing.


Ok. This is some of the things. Ada yang tertimbus dekat bawah. Fret not, I will menghuraikan satu persatu.Be hold. Hehe




Sampah kah?


The bag is divided to three compartment. The first compartment is this.




First compartment



Kunci rumah, tissue[Kleenex please], batteries, eye drops, contact lense solutions, hair clip,blister repairs, plasters, bangle,tea and coffe bags and also some packets of sugar [not mine but was assigned to carry], small change and err.. postinor, protection dikala kecemasan. Hehe


Second compartment




Mostly make-ups.



Brush, eyebrow colour, eyeliner, lip brush, lipgloss, compact powder, eyeshadow + blusher set mascara, more batteries, shaver and lip balm.


Third compartment




Mixture of sorts



Osmosis water, sunglass [ in the black case], my red purse, brown wallet [penompang], my phone, other phone [penompang jugak], pencucuk otak err..the stick to secure your bun and finally the shawl that i used as the alas.


Kalau beg aku ni muat letak kasut, memang aku letak. Hehe.



OK.

I am tagging the first five who read this. Or whoever yang nak buatlah okies. Why not 5 people?
That's ok, I don't really like to follow rules.


Enjoy your monday bunnies!

No comments: