Friday, July 07, 2006

Love Actually



Sometimes I wonder what does it takes to love someone?


A friend told me love is superficial. Love alone is not adequate, there is no purity in the word love.


The earliest feeling in falling in love is so magnificent but what happen when time passed by? Some people claim they fall out of love, their love for someone decay as time passed by. If love is so pure, if loving someone prevail everything why then some people claim they are out of love?


Maybe love alone is not enough.


Have you been in a situation when you thought you love someone but in point of fact when you think deeply it was not love, maybe it was infatuation. Or perhaps it's the sentiment of having something to hold on. You grasped that the feeling was mislaid but you still crave it because you feel without it life is meaningless. You struggled to hold on, you appeased yourself even the circumstance was horrendous but when you let go, it was not even excruciating. Sometimes you feel happier. And you wonder, hey..I'm supposed to feel wretched but look at me, I am ok, I am fine. But how come? Letting go of love is never painless.


It's true that love sculpt idiocy. Perhaps not really love but the deliberation of you loving someone. Because human tend to perceive love is something chaste, they lie to themselves. Even worst sometimes love transform people into stupid buggers. People make impossible promises just to get love, people say things that they are too uncertain of just to gain love and people affiliate with hypocrisy just because of love.


In these circumstances, where is the purity of love?


To me, there are lots of things beyond the word love. You have to consider sacrifice, patience, maybe materials and courage.


Could you love someone without wanting to understand, without money and without any courage to move forward?


Love is not only sweet words and breathtaking quotes, it takes more than that. Love doesn't need to be documented on papers, to be record in a video. Love just need to be taken care of and to be felt deeply inside. There is no use if you inscribe the word "I love you" hundred times or even express it with beautiful sonnets when you actually doesn't have what it takes to love someone.


Sometimes when I see people who are deeply in love I wonder, what feeling is that? When I see old couples still in love still holding on, I wonder how do they preserve their love?


Most of us only feel love is something wonderful but in loving someone there're not only wonderful things will come along the way. Loving someone will make you endure few unforeseen incidents where you initially never thought it would occur from the first time you love someone. The question is, how far could you take it?


I have seen the real power of love amongst my friends. It's like..shits..loads of it come to shake their relationship yet they fought all their strength for it until at times in my prayers I pray that God give His mercy to them for they are genuine and sincere people in loving each other. But yeah, their strength really awed me.


I am blessed with love. From my mum, unconditional love. From my friends who always support me and be there for me all the time. And from those stupid sweet looking of my four legged darlings.


And I know..From my part. I would give everything I have, my every best to return their love. For their love created rainbows even when it rains everyday.


I am grateful, at least I feel the taste of pure love which came from sincere hearts. Not from those who only know how to say it but never really realize the value of it.


May you bunnies too, be blessed with eternal love.
Have a lovable weekend.

No comments: