Wednesday, July 28, 2004

My Ignorance

I was on my way to buy Gym gears (remember that I need to reshape?) that I bumped into a friend.Actually not my actual friend.A friend to my yayang is more like it.Anyway, whatever..We went for a drink and some puff of cigarettes and this is when she spoke to me.

She:I actually kinda mad at you..or hate U.
Me:Uh??
She:Remember the day..bla..bla
Me:Well, I didn't know that u were hurt..My intention is pure..yada..yada

What was I saying in my heart?The actual thing.I didn't know that some gesture offended her..I mean I was telling her that I'm feeling fine eventhough yamyam's car broke down and we have to wait.So she was expecting me to feel sorry and sad?Okay..maybe I was being ignorant to her..maybe I should realize that she wanted to show her concern or something..sorry I didn't mean to hurt u.See..I'm one ignorant biatch..I dun really care how people around me feel..Oh,man this is bad..No wonder she had been giving me cold treatment when we went lepaking at her place..Darn..Ye..Lepas ni aku akan jadi minah kepoh..Or at least give a shit to what ppl say.Hmm..

Anyway,the part where she told me how is she feeling about me is something good.I can take things like that..I mean..I never care what ppl say but in her case..lain..pasal i'll always be hanging out with her sbb bf aku baik giler dgn bf dier. So I dowan her to hate me..not that I care tapi yela..nanti tak best pulak..

And I didn't told my bf about this which is so un-natural of me..I guess something is better left unsaid..Ye ke?Ke tak?Tahhla..

 

 



No comments: